1. There are only three more days to Christmas eve. We start our celebrations on Christmas eve, and we relax on Christmas day. When do you start your celebrations?
2. My husband and I decided to go out to one of the malls in our area and finish our list of gifts. We went to Perimeter Mall, and I was surprised, that there were not that many people out shopping.
3. Do you have any New Year resolutions? I think is great to set some realistic goals. So make a list and get on it. My plans are to just get back to the gym and start eating better. I have been working out for years, but lately I've been a little lazy. I'm going to take it easy, not kill myself and get back in the gym.
4. I'm planning to start cooking healthier for the new year. So get ready
for some healthy meals and desserts. We can still eat good food and
lose weight. I can't wait to start, I hope you are ready too.
5. Another goal of mine is to grow my food blog. I've reached over 1000 followers in less than 6 months. I hope to hit 3000 before the end of 2014. I will continue to cook great dishes which is what I love to do and share them with you.
6. This week I made a couple of great desserts and a pasta dish. I made a Baked Pasta Casserole for an event with my sister from church. The pasta dish was a hit. I also made the Best Coffee Cake Ever, and believe me it was. I was really happy with the results, and I love it with coffee. I also made a Baked Pumpkin Custard, that was really yummy too. I finished the week with a Frozen Pineapple Margarita. I put some Christmas music and relax with the margarita on hand. Check out these great recipes, and get cooking!
7. I hope you are ready for Christmas. Remember, that you don't have to buy expensive gifts to show someone you love them. Sometimes the smallest and simplest things have more value than any else.
8. Have a great weekend, stay safe and Happy Holidays!!!