1. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I had a great time with my family in South Carolina. We had a great dinner that included some of the same dishes we had for Thanksgiving. We had turkey, arroz con gandules (pegean peas rice), pasteles, pork roast, and lasagna. Lasagna might be odd, but we do like to eat it with our authentic puerto rican dishes. I made a flan and took some arroz con dulce to my family too.
2. So what did you get for Christmas? My husband and I got a puppy, his name is Caico. We already have a little boy name Cayman, but we thought he needed a brother. They are so cute together, we are in love with both of them. They are the most amazing babies.
This is Cayman, the big brother
and this is Caico, the baby
This is the best Christmas Gift ever!!
2. I knew there were a couple of things my hubby was looking to buy for himself, so I beat him to it. My husband wanted a Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker, so I bought him that. My husband enjoys smoking cigars from time to time, so I thought it would be cool to get him a few things. I was told of a company, Thompson Cigar by a friend and so I decided to order some things from there because since Thompson is our last name I was able to get a few things with the last name on it. I got him a Churchill Humidor by Thompson Cigars that holds 125 cigars. He was pretty happy, I added the Black Thompson Cigar Ashtray with the Thompson name on it and the Thompson Lotus Cutter and Lighter Combo. I made his day.
3. New Year is next, what are your plans? My husband and I will stay home to bring in the new year. Not making a big dinner but having a cold cut platter and a few sides, some drinks and that's it.
4. The year is coming to an end. I hope the new year brings us joy, love, peace and lots of great health.
5. I hope you have a great week. I'm hoping to add a couple of great recipes before the beginning of our new year. I'm starting the new year making healthier meals. I'm still going to cook great dishes, just making some changes.
6. Stay Safe, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!