1. Had a great week at home. I finished decorating the inside of the house. My Christmas tree is up. I turn it on every night. I love the holidays and I like to enjoy my lights and decorations as much as possible. We started decorating outside and we are almost done. Have you started your decorations, if not what are you waiting for.
2. I finished my shopping for the Thanksgiving dinner. I'm looking forward to cooking and eating everything.
Did you finished your shopping? What's on your menu.
3. This week I made Oatmeal for breakfast. That was a great way to start my day. I also made a Gingerbread Cake, that was delicious and super easy to make. I ended the week with Coquito-Puerto Rican Eggnog. This has to be the best Coquito I've made so far. Boiling the ginger, cinnamon and cloves gave this eggnog a different taste that is just amazing!! A must do for the holidays. You can omit the eggs if you don't care for them. Either way, the recipe is absolutely delicious.
4. Have you made your Christmas list yet? What are you getting this Christmas? I really don't need anything, but a new perfume or purse would be nice.
5. My family and friends are coming to my home for the holidays and I was planning to go visit Stone Mountain for the Christmas events. I've been there during the summer, but I hear that during Christmas this place is amazing. The have different kinds of shows and the park is beautifully decorated.
6. Every year on Thanksgiving night we have the Macy's Annual Great Lighting of the Tree. This time is the 66th year. I've gone a few times. They have great performances and fireworks. It's a nice event.
7. Thank you again for liking and sharing my page. Page has over 900
likes..and it's all because of all of you that enjoy my recipes. Again,
8. Hope you all have a great weekend. Get all of your Thanksgiving items early, don't wait until the last minute. Look out for the sales. Stay safe!!