1. I had a great week, nothing to complain about. How was your week? Any plans for the weekend?
2. I have a big kitchen and a lot of cabinets, and I think I have every pot and gadget in the market. I also have a lot of cake pans from the smallest to the biggest in all shapes. I love anything and everything that has to do with kitchen. I came across this website, Uncommon Goods. This website has a lot of unusual things, including kitchen things.
One of the coolest things I found was this Wiener Dog Oil and Vinegar Set.
I also found this High Heel Cake Server, so cool.
Check out the website, you will find all kinds of neat things for your office, home and garden, jewelry, gifts for him and her, kids and birthdays.
3. I had a full week of cooking. I started the week with Lasagna Roll Ups. I love the way this dish came out, it was easy to put together and serve. I also made my fabulous home made pasta sauce. On Tuesday I posted the Sorullitos de Maiz (Cornmeal Sticks). I grew up eating these little things. They are delicious and the best part, they can be served for breakfast or as appetizers, give them a try. On Wednesday, we had the Chicken Stir-Fry. This last minute meal was a hit with the family. It was really easy to make and delicious and in less than 45 minutes I had dinner on the table.
On Thursday, the Lime Fried Chicken Wings were posted. The Super Bowl game is next month, why not make these for your guests. Marinade the wings overnight or at least 2 hours. I ended my Friday with a Coconut Margarita. Out of all the drinks posted on the blog, this one is by far my husbands favorite. He said is like drinking a key lime pie with a little coconut in it. Great drink!
4. For a while now I have been wanting to take some cooking classes. Cook's Warehouse is a nice place, they sell kitchen equipment and offer classes. The cool thing about it is that you can check what classes they are offering and just register for those. If you are looking on how to make pasta or baked goods, I'm sure they have a class for that. Their prices are reasonable. If you are looking for cooking classes check in your area, I'm sure you can find a place.
5. The boys Cayman and Caico are getting along really good. Caico is growing and continues to eat like a horse. I've been taking a lot of pictures of them. I need to replace some of the old pictures of Cayman and replace them with pictures of him and his brother.
6. I hope you have a great weekend. I will be posting some Valentines desserts this week. Stay tuned. Enjoy your weekend!!